On 30.10.2008 18:01 Uhr, Lennart Regebro wrote:
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 15:03, Hanno Schlichting<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
- Reconsider getting rid of ZClasses

+1

I have some things I want to do when it coms to timezones, so I would
like to mentally prepare me for about what release date we are talking
about here, so I know when I have to do this. Could be a good xmas
entertainment for example. :)

I think there is need for setting a release date right now - I know that this a total contradiction to our former approach with time-based releases. The current 2.11 codebase is pretty much in sync with the latest Zope web-components. Since the Zope 2 development is in parts driven by the Plone community and their needs, it does make sense keeping the development in some way in sync with the Plone 4 release.
Not much to be added to the feature set as proposed by Hanno - except
a dedicated +1 for getting rid of ZClasses.

Andreas
begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas