Hi All,

I started a conversation on the Zope Users list back in October about an
issue I had with the Object field in zope.schema.


After comments acknowledging that this is a real problem there still
wasn't any activity on it.   I did some investigation myself and "I
THINK" I found the problem.  So I filed this bug report:


I am not a great Python programmer nor do I know a lot about the ZCA

I did make a suggestion as to the solution and it seems to work for me
but it really needs an expert to look at it and see what ramifications
it may have on other aspects of the ZCA. 

I will REALLY appreciate someone with expertise in this area taking a
look at this.  I have spent nearly one year on this project
(completely open source) and I think it is a serious black eye to have
to tell users of my platform that they have to replace, by hand, a
portion of the Zope core in order to make it function. 


Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services
LinkedIn Profile:http://www.linkedin.com/in/timothywaynecook 
Skype ID == timothy.cook 
*You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or   *
*from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home*

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

Zope-Dev maillist  -  Zope-Dev@zope.org
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )

Reply via email to