Am 08.12.2008 um 08:27 schrieb Stephan Richter:
> On Friday 05 December 2008, Martin Aspeli wrote:
>> Is there any indication on when we'll see a 2.0 release of z3c.form?
>>
>> We need a widget that's not in the 1.9 release, but is on trunk
>> (for a
>> list with textline value type), and are wondering whether to roll our
>> own or wait for a new z3c.form release.
>
> I am considering the code feature complete. I would like to get
> confirmation
> from people that (a) the z3c.pt integration works well and (b) the
> object
> widget is useful. Oh yes, and since I have not done the development,
> are we
> 100% test covered?

There is still the zagy-sources branch which makes z3c.form usable
together with sources (not only vocabularies). I'd be happy to merge
it to the trunk.

But it adds a dependency to zope.app.form as it needs
zope.app.form.browser.interfaces.ITerms.
There was a discussion to move this interface to a new package called
zope.browser [1].
But I don't know if there was any progress.

[1] ... http://www.mail-archive.com/zope-dev@zope.org/msg26480.html

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · [EMAIL PROTECTED] · software developer