On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 04:31:33PM +0100, Malthe Borch wrote:
> 2008/12/9 Roger Ineichen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > I agree
> > A package should never use another package as it's namespace.
> > Which means a package can not be both a package and namespace for
> > other packages.
>
> Seems to work fine for e.g. ``repoze.bfg``.

It works under most situations, but not the ones that are important to
me. I've never tried to use repoze.bfg.

> > Malthe are you aware of this? Can you change it?
>
> I do regret the package name and I would not be opposed to renaming it
> to z3c.ptcompat.

Great, then sometime this week I'll:
    * rename the package
    * upload a release to pypi
    * change the imports and dependencies in z3c.form

Please let me know if there's a step I'm missing?

--
Brian Sutherland