Hi,

Well if it's invalid i won't bother with it but say:

- i forgot a self - that is true
- if added it does NOT loop infinitely
- its not my example its taken from python cookbook
- it works with new style objects - __getattribute__ does something
  different

But frankly i was only trying to understand better what you want to do
and be helpful - which obviously is neither needed nor wanted.

Andreas