Tim Cook wrote:
> I would also like for you to explain just what it is about my "attitude"
> that you find so offensive/problematic?

As a general rule of thumb, anyone who posts with more than on
exlamation mark is likely on the wrong track.

Cross posting to several lists is also a bit of a no-no.

Jumping up and down because someone won't look at your edge case problem
unless you're offering that someone bucket loads of cash likewise ;-)

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk