Andreas Jung wrote:
> I am currently trying to fix the generation of the creation and
> configuration of the startup scripts. I am getting this when running
> zopectl:
> The debugger output isn't much helpful:
> /home/develop/sandboxes/Zope2.buildout/trunk/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Acquisition-2.11.1-py2.4-linux-x86_64.egg/Acquisition/
> Any bells ringing?

You are using the wrong version of Acquisition. Zope trunk depends on a
new and not yet released version. Acquisition-2.11.1 isn't good enough.

The eggification of Zope2 trunk has moved some packages into their own
distributions. For all the factored out packages only Acquisition has
seen changes as far as I know.