On Saturday 31 January 2009, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> So, my question is: what should the download page *really* say?
> Consider that existing developers of Zope 3 don't actually need this
> page at all since they already use zc.buildout.  This page's audience,
> then, is people who know little about zc.buildout, let alone the KGS.
> Newbies need straightforward directions to follow.

I have purposely skipped a good "Getting Started" story for the Zope 3.4
release, because of time constraints. It is also one reason, why I am still
so committed to the TGZ release.

I really, really want to change that for Zoep 3.5, but I'll need help.

Stephan Richter
Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"