On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:14:39 +0300
Dan Korostelev <nad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/1/30 Christian Theune <c...@gocept.com>:
> > Log message for revision 95598:
> >  - savepoint.txt moved out of the tests directory, follow.
> >  - Fix UI changes in tests depending on the new zope.site module.
>
> savepoint.txt is out of tests directory only on ZODB 3.8, but it is in
> tests of transaction 1.0a1 that's is a dependency of ZODB 3.9. So I
> changed the path to tests/savepoint.txt in that ZCML some time before.
> You unfixed the https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/303721 :)

Too bad. Looks like I misread the repository history, I stared at this
for a while and thought I got it right.

I wish we wouldn't get so much test breakage due to actual moving
pieces out there. Relying on that files exact path calls for doom.
Especially within tests. :(

--
Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com