On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 17:12, Stephan Richter
<srich...@cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> On Monday 02 February 2009, Ignas Mikalajunas wrote:
>> Yes, and still it broke all of my branches as now I will have to
>> update a whole lot of checkouts to get them working again. So while I
>> am all for the new system, maybe we can keep the old url for backwards
>> compatibility, please?
> So you are in a lot of pain, huh? I guess I could add a couple lines to the
> generate-site script to make this happen.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I will need at least a couple of
days to push the update to "everywhere". Distributed version control
systems make this a bit more cumbersome, as there are tens of branches
in the wild and merge from trunk is something that you don't do that
often, especially when working on a feature.