Christian Theune a écrit :
> On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:16:38 -0800
> Paul Carduner <paulcardu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:49 AM, Christian Theune <c...@gocept.com>
>> wrote:
>>> My short-term goal is to produce a document that I can pass to new
>>> developers with reasonable confidence that they know roughly how to
>>> move in our community.
>>>
>>> In the long term I'd also like to incorporate documentation about
>>> Zope 3 components themselve there.
>> Awesome!
>>
>>> I'd be happy to get feedback on this and I'll probably come up with
>>> some questions if I can't find an answer in the existing documents.
>> I'll ask the question of why not put this on the new.zope.org website?
>
> .oO(Geez, we're bad at communicating internally ...)
>
> new.zope.org does not exist anymore. The project was cancelled a while
> ago. We can not use that layout.

there is not much design apart from the css, and a few illustrations. I've
contributed some textual contents on this site, the folder arrangement, the
get-started page, a few tutorials in the Example folder. You can retrieve
everything and move it to the svn as rst files. I think we can keep the same
kind of folder layout (Get Started, Projects with z2, z3 app, z3 library, zodb,
etc.).
Since the new site is not intended to be a collaborative space, we really don't
need a Plone for that. A Sphinx is ideal.

Christophe