Hi there.

While refactoring zope.location to use the new zope.copy package, I
came on PathPersistent class in the zope.location.pickling module. It
does quite the same as old CopyPersistent, but based on object
location paths instead of ids.

I can't find any code that actually uses that class and I don't think
that it makes much sense. So I'd propose to just remove it. What do
you people think?

Also, Martijn, Christian, was it the only reason for moving ITraverser
interface from zope.traversing to zope.location? If so, can we still
move it back?

WBR, Dan Korostelev