Cool.

FTR, some Pylons folks and some Repoze folks (including me) and maybe folks from
some other WSGI/"MVC"-framework folks are likely to sprint on some convergence
tasks.

I wonder if instead of having small "island" sprints we should consider having
one big "web frameworks" sprint and split into smaller teams when we get into
the room?  It would be nice to be in the same room, at least.  It would probably
turn out to be an every-web-framework-except-Django sprint, actually (because
their sprints are *huge* people-wise).