Marius Gedminas wrote:
> It's my impression that is an OpenID provider only, while
> Shane is trying to figure out how to use the OpenID consumer API in
> AuthKit.

No.  I am going after the more conventional single sign on use case
where many consumers depend on only one centralized identity provider,
and I'd like to use a restricted form of OpenID to accomplish it.  It
turns out that Launchpad's internal authentication system is pretty much
exactly what I was planning to do, so Gary's info pointed me in the
right direction.  Launchpad also happens to provide public OpenID
services, but I don't need to do that.