Hi,

while gathering, cleaning and consolidating the various statements that
float around about the coding style for Zope 3, I found a couple of
issues that I'd like to get clarification for.

What I found is currently gathered at
http://svn.zope.org/zope3docs/source/codingstyle/python-style.rst?rev=96729&view=auto

Which attribute naming is current?
==================================

Do we use under_scores or mixedCaseNames?

I think I remember that we decided to follow PEP 8 for new code and
invoke the "local consistentency" rule on old code. Is that correct?

Global variable names
=====================

I don't understand that rule. I kept it around because someone might be
able to explain it more in-depth and whether it still applies.

Import ordering

Jim proposed an alternative rule for ordering imports. Is this official?

(My vote is +1 on it)

Cheers,
Christian

--