Andreas Jung wrote:

> I just checked and I think that your idea appears
> reasonable. The only thing I dislike about the design is
> the navigation tree at the bottom of the page. All other parts of the
> design could be re-used directly - perhaps with some slightly modifications.

Er... it's not supposed to be there. It wasn't there last time I looked
- it was on the left. Seems to be some problem with the CSS.

> Two questions:
> - - how can grant me access to the Plone site in order to
> look at the stuff and for playing around?

Check your mail. I've created you an account and made you Manager.

> - - are there any legal issues with the design & layout in case we want to
> make modifications? I know that the designer of theme
> made some trouble when it came to discussion about the briefs and
> donouts on the frontpage.

I don't think he had any problems with changing them, but he wanted to
have some oversight if we changed the design or re-used it elsewhere.
Speak to Lovely Systems.

want to work with Plone. See