Reinout van Rees wrote:
> And: I don't mind doing a bit of this work. But: I'm getting a bit
> lost in the various websites (old/new/unfinished/never_started).

Absolutely, we need a map.

>   The stuff to be moved to svn.

Andreas, fwiw I don't think that is a wiki, but is. I have a list of . Perhaps more of these, at
least the non-member ones, should move either to sphinx/svn or to Consolidation is good.

Incidentally, with help from Michael Haubenwallner last week I was able
to install a better redirection script in /Wikis and delete the
duplicated old wiki content under there.

>   Sounds like it was meant to end up on the refactored Is
>   this also fodder for sphinx on

That's just my attempt to bring some organisation to the zope 3 wiki.
For a new zope 3 portal, I would take only the best, skip all the out of
date stuff.