Martijn Faassen wrote:
> One question: why is this in zope.app? I think there's a consensus we're
> trying to pull as much from zope.app as possible.

> Is this going to provide a ZMI UI at all? If not, I'd suggest putting it
> in zope.*

I admit I'm being lazy here.  It seems like zope.app is a dumping ground
for packages with muddy dependencies.  I didn't want to work out the
dependency list yet. :-)

I do have some justification though: it depends on IAuthentication,
which is in zope.app.security.  Still, I suspect IAuthentication needs
to be moved out of zope.app.security.

Shane