Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 February 2009, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
>> We are still in early alpha here. By the time we move on to beta, 3.5
>> will hopefully have stabilized a bit.
>
> What is your time frame for Zope 2.12?

We'll have a first alpha in the next days. Beyond that we aim for a beta
release in maybe two to three months (Jim agreed on stabilizing ZODB 3.9
in about that timeframe).

There's nothing definitive set here and we are open to change. If I
remember correctly you wanted to aim for a shorter release cycle for
Zope 3 again, by aiming for something like six month.

So if we can aim to have final releases of Zope 2.12 and 3.5 during July
this year, that sounds like a realistic timeframe to me. Of course this
is only a suggestion (and depends on volunteer time and power as usual).

Hanno