On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 02:35 +0100, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> * leadership could help sustain efforts like "we want the Zope Framework
> to run on Jython" and make detailed decisions based on this. Nobody
> right now can really decide on this.

Anecdote: Our current Jython story (due to last GSOC) is having lots of
conditional imports sprinkled all over the code base with an 'if
sys.platform == "java"'. For some reason there was no discussion about
that and we even didn't get enough stop-energy in my POV. ;)

--
Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com