Hi.

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> No volunteers to help produce such a list?

Attached you'll find my suggestion for the list. It is based on the
Zope2/Plone perspective: Which packages do those two actually use from
all the zope.* packages.

I suspect the set will initially be a bit larger to accommodate Grok.

There is also going to be a set of new packages which should be included
over time I guess and a set of packages which should no longer be part
of the Zope Framework.

This might be a good start however.

Hanno
Dependencies not part of the Zope Framework

ClientForm
RestrictedPython
ZConfig
ZODB3
docutils
mechanize
pytz
setuptools
transaction
zc.lockfile
zdaemon

Zope Framework

zope.annotation
zope.app.applicationcontrol
zope.app.appsetup
zope.app.authentication
zope.app.basicskin
zope.app.cache
zope.app.component
zope.app.container
zope.app.debug
zope.app.dependable
zope.app.exception
zope.app.form
zope.app.http
zope.app.interface
zope.app.locales
zope.app.pagetemplate
zope.app.publication
zope.app.publisher
zope.app.schema
zope.app.security
zope.app.testing
zope.broken
zope.browser
zope.cachedescriptors
zope.component
zope.configuration
zope.container
zope.contentprovider
zope.contenttype
zope.copy
zope.copypastemove
zope.datetime
zope.deferredimport
zope.deprecation
zope.dottedname
zope.dublincore
zope.error
zope.event
zope.exceptions
zope.filerepresentation
zope.formlib
zope.hookable
zope.i18n
zope.i18nmessageid
zope.interface
zope.lifecycleevent
zope.location
zope.minmax
zope.pagetemplate
zope.proxy
zope.publisher
zope.schema
zope.security
zope.sendmail
zope.sequencesort
zope.server
zope.session
zope.site
zope.size
zope.structuredtext
zope.tal
zope.tales
zope.testbrowser
zope.testing
zope.traversing
zope.viewlet

Parts of the Zope 3.5 KGS not required by Zope 2.12 / Plone 4

zope.catalog
zope.decorator
zope.documenttemplate
zope.file