* "Roger Ineichen" <d...@projekt01.ch> [2009-03-09 02:12]:
> The zope.container package was broken.
> I added a missing ComponentLookupError import.

Also, there was a typo in that conditional branch, it should have been
self.context, not just context. I guess that's what I got for not writing a test
in the first place when I updated that browserDefault()-method. Sorry...

We just (r97680) finally wrote the test and fixed the typo.

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Schnerring · w...@gocept.com