Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Friday 13 March 2009, Dan Korostelev wrote:
>> 2009/3/13 Dan Korostelev <nad...@gmail.com>:
>>> The refactoring of zope.app.security is now generally done. In the
>>> process, three new packages has been created:
>> [snip]
>>
>>> Please, check it out and say your opinion. I'd like new packages to be
>>> released ASAP. :-)
>> BTW, now when we have a steering group, I'd like my changes to be
>> approved by them :)
>
> You can assume I approve unless I send you a message. :-) Keep sending the
> summary E-mails as they are a good redux as well.

Yeah, I think the rule for larger projects should be:

* make sure at least one steering group member is involved in discussing
your proposal. (I was, so that's fine)

* assume the steering group approves unless informed otherwise.

I'll make a note of the "make sure at least one steering group member is
involved" bit in our decision making documentation.

Regards,

Martijn