Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:53, Wichert Akkerman <wich...@wiggy.net> wrote:
>>> Note that we are now up to svn 1.6.
>> Which still does not fix this, and is preventing people from upgrading
>> to the 1.5 client, and thus from using checkouts using relative paths.
>
> Bugger, that is indeed correct. I may not have any problems (and a
> workaround for svn bug 3119) but that doesn't mean we can ask other
> people that need access to more tightly ACL-ed repositories to put up
> with subversion 1.5 and 1.6.

To be honest, the state of svn 1.5 is what's getting me to think about
looking at mercurial.

(bzr didn't take my fancy, and hg is gonna be used by the python-core
folks, so I might as well learn that...)

Sadly, I suspect none of the tools are as advanced as TortoiseSVN. Which
is a real shame :-( Perforce maybe? ;-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk