Hi All,

I've committed the tiny change necessary to be able to run Zope 2.12
from a (relatively) simple buildout.

I've attached the buildout.cfg, zope.conf.in and zeo.conf.in I've been
using to this message.

It would be nicer if the initialization bits could go away and the Zope2
egg could declare the runzope and zopectl scripts. Where do the runzeo
and zeoctl entry points belong? I'd guess in the ZODB egg, but would
they get built when specifying just the zope2 egg?

The above may be problematic: how would we pass the location of zeo.conf
and zope.conf to the start scripts?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk