On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 17:07, Simon Michael <si...@joyful.com> wrote:
> -1, Gary's is clearer.

But still not accurate. I've yet hear anybody actually support the
point of view that we should (internally or externally) push a story
that is not really true. If this indeed is the opinion of the
majority, I for one would like to hear people say so explicitly, as it
is right now hard to know if you support Gary's story because it's
clear, even though it's an oversimplification, or if you support it
because you believe it to be accurate.

If we are going to oversimplify for claritys sake, I think it's
important that we are aware and honest about it.

+33 661 58 14 64