Helmut Merz wrote:
[snip story]
> So that's my story.
> @Martijn: do you still have access to the PSU time machine? It
> would be great if you could verify this somehow. Or maybe you
> can even get clearer and more consistent information...

We need to learn more about this Zivilisation! I hope you will inform us
if you receive any future mysterious messages.

Unfortunately I lost access to the PSU time machine last year because I
sent it back to my former self of 2006 to use it there to go back into
the past. It's lost in an n-complexity infinite temporal recursion.
There is some hope that advanced aquisition paradox engineering could
lift it out again, but it hasn't worked yet.