Hey Behrang,

Andreas Jung wrote:
>> http://docs.zope.org/developer/becoming-a-contributor.html
> That's the new location.

It's bad when people's messages are held in the mail queue. My apologies
Behrang, that's of course not good. Thanks also for bringing this to our
attention to zope-dev. It is extremely important we can accept new
contributors with a low barrier to entry.

Our current procedure as sketched on that page doesn't work properly, I
think, as how is Jim going to be in the loop of who mailed the
Foundation at all? I'm going to bring that up on the foundation board
mailing list right now.

Behrang, sorry you were to be the guinea pig for this new procedure!