On Sun, 2009-04-19 at 16:32 +0200, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> I'm getting really tired of this discussion, and also that nobody
> comment either positively or negatively on what I write, but just
> seems to ignore it, which is frustrating, as it makes me think I'm
> completely right but nobody gets it. ;-) I therefore will go with
> Martijns suggestion of letting the issue rest for a couple of months.
> I will then buy him and the rest of the Foundation Board drinks until
> they do what I say and make a pronunciation on the naming issue
> according to my suggestions. :-D

Silence is assent. I've been lurking and reading up on mails from the
last two weeks. I'm really happy you're taking the time to state your
thoughts and I find them good input for my own thoughts, so although I
didn't comment and am lagging, please note (again) that I'm happy for
having you participate.

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com