Hello Benji,

seems like that solved it, but still some errors:
(mostly crlf problems)

Saturday, May 2, 2009, 5:58:36 PM, you wrote:

BY> 2009/5/2 Adam GROSZER <agros...@gmail.com>:
>> Buildout was plagued also by this, solution is easy
>> see svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zc.buildout/trunk
>> r98303

BY> I've made an annalogous change to the trunk of zope.testing, but I don't
BY> have a Windows box to test this on.  It would be great if someone can
BY> confirm the fix.

Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agros...@gmail.com
Quote of the day:
Socrates, being asked what countryman he was, answered, "I am a citizen of the
whole world." But ask a Christian what countryman he is, and he will answer, "A
citizen of heaven."
- William Secker