Hi there,

I tagged and released Zope 2.12.0 beta 1 today (basically identical
with the latest alpha but it includes ZODB 3.9.0 beta 1).

I will cut an official 2.12 release branch at the time of the beta 2
release (except someone needs the trunk to be open for new developments).

In general: the current trunk is closed for new features or other major
changes until I cut the release branch.
Ask on the zope-dev list if you are in doubt.

The further release schedule basically depends on the ZODB release
schedule since Zope 2.12.0 final will be released with ZODB 3.9.0 final.

Andreas

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: i...@zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas
org:ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG