Hi there,

There are various buildbots running for Zope-related stuff. The problem
is that they're only mentioned on mailing lists and such so nobody
remembers where they are, how to use them, and who to contact.

Could someone work with Sebastien Douche who is maintaining one buildbot
and record what's going on?

http://zope.buildbot.securactive.org/
http://grok.buildbot.securactive.org/
(missing repoze and zc.builout)

You can record it in a page in the zopetoolkit area in SVN.

If you're feeling ambitious you could also look into using snakebite for
testing some of our packages on a large range of platforms.

Regards,

Martijn

P.S. I'm not in charge of the buildbot story. At all. I'm just trying to
get others to take some responsibility in documenting it and promoting
it. I'm not even a user really at this point. I want to be one, but I
need a web page telling me where to go. :)