A subset of our changes landed on the current 2.12 trunk:

http://svn.zope.org/Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst?rev=99866&r1=99853&r2=99866

Most of the stuff are bugfixes and minor improvements. The only major
new feature is the introduction of publication events.

All other patches submitted to Launchpad are not subject for inclusion
for the Zope 2.12 release.

All patches are based on work by Dieter Maurer and released with
kind permission of Haufe Mediengruppe, Freiburg. Thanks!

Andreas

On 08.05.09 11:39, Andreas Jung wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> we are currently combing through our company internal Zope (2.11) version
> and trying to identify the stuff that is of interest for the public and the
> Zope 2 core (including some ZODB extensions/changes). I will create a ticket
> on Launchpad (containing a detailed description + patch)
> for the interesting items (we have roughly 50 of them) over the next
> days. All items are prefixed with "[DM]".
> Everyone is invited to look at the stuff and
> comment on it. I also reserve the right merging some of the changes into
> the current
> trunk until the next Zope 2.12 beta2 release (intentionally breaking the
> rule
> that no new features should be added within the beta phase).
>
> Andreas

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: i...@zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas
org:ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG