On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Andreas Jung <andr...@andreas-jung.com> wrote:
> I *think* there was such a list. LP provides mailinglist support for
> for each group
> https://launchpad.net/~zope2-dev

That's an option, creating a mailing list for the team. However it's
not required. See below.

> but I see no option for using such a list for tracker notifications.
> I suggest to add a pseudo member to the Zope 2 dev team and configure its
> mail address to some new mailman list on lists.zope.org

That's not needed. Since the zope2-dev team is automatically
subscribed to issues, we only need to set it's contact address. If we
set that address to zope-...@lists.zope.org, then issues will
automatically be delivered to it.

Sidnei da Silva
Canonical Ltd.
 Landscape · Changing the way you manage your systems