Hey,

Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Done.  I look forward to seeing the changes in the dependency graph.

Great, thanks!

The only cycle left in the zope.app.publisher graph is between
zope.container and zope.filerepresentation.

The graph now contains 42 notes, so we got rid of 3 more dependencies.
Here it is:

http://startifact.com/depgraphs/zope.app.publisher-after2.svg

It's interesting to see zope.deprecation is a new dependency. We could
consider changing these deprecations to simple imports if this is
possible...

Knowing there are no cycles besides the zope.container one, this graph
starts to look comprehensible, that's good. :)

Here's zope.app.publication (same zope.container cycle, no other cycles);

http://startifact.com/depgraphs/zope.app.publication.svg

And here's zope.app.http:

http://startifact.com/depgraphs/zope.app.http.svg

(again the zope.container cycle, nothing else)

Regards,

Martijn