Tres Seaver wrote:
> Resolution #1
> =============

> Resolution #2
> =============
> Whereas:
[removing evaluateInlineCode] old-fashioned HTTP log test. Not very important. the same the same actually turns on evaluateInlineCode in test setup for
some reason. A discussion topic. actual code and tests that mess around with
evaluateInlineCode. A discussion topic seems to be almost wholly moved to zope.session,
leaving some ZMI stuff behind. I think this means we can safely ignore is the most interesting. It maintains an
evaluateInlineCode attribute and passes it along to Of course it also is there to support the ZMI.
Since it's unlikely anyone actually has *useful* ZPT pages with inline
code, as nobody is programming with the ZMI anyway, I propose we just
rip this support out of here. But this can be done later when we see
things break.

+1 for removing it.

> Resolution #3

I'm fine with this, though haven't done any real analysis. :)