Hi,

On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 12:42 +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> (in particular Christian Theune)

thanks for reminding. I dropped the ball on those.

> What's the status of the 'import location' notification functionality in
> zope.testrunner?

I'll resume work on that once the ZODB migration code is done.

> What's the status of the ZODB migration code?

I'm taking up work on that again. It still lives in the Sandbox (svn
+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Sandbox/ctheune/zodbupgrade), but I
restructured it today so that it becomes easier to use. I still need to
provide tests and documentation though. I think this can happen in the
next days.

Christian
--
Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com