Hi there,

I see we have a grok sprint working towards grok 1.0 at the EP.

I'd like to spend my sprinting time on ZTK issues which currently
include:

- Organisational stuff (Bug tracking, things listed in steering group
topic list)
- Further improvements to package dependencies

If anybody wants to join me, I've added the sprint to the EP wiki:
http://wiki.europython.eu/Sprints

Christian

--
Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com