While analyzing the dependency graph of one of our applications, I found
some missing dependencies. I'm not sure these are bugs, but I'd like to ask
your opinion about them:

 - zope.app.publisher does not depend anymore on zope.app.pagetemplate, but
   it uses it in src/zope/app/publisher/browser/viewmeta.py

   >>> zope.app.pagetemplate.simpleviewclass import SimpleViewClass

 - shouldn't zope.pagetemplate depend on zope.security [untrustedpython]?
   it imports it in engine.py:

   >>> from zope.security.untrustedpython import rcompile

 - I think we should release zope.location (added miss dependency on
   zope.deferredimport, it is ok in trunk but not yet released);

 - I think we should release zope.sendmail (not it depends on transaction
   instead of ZODB3, it is ok in trunk but not yet released).

Fabio Tranchitella                         http://www.kobold.it
Free Software Developer and Consultant     http://www.tranchitella.it
1024D/7F961564, fpr 5465 6E69 E559 6466 BF3D 9F01 2BF8 EE2B 7F96 1564