On Jun 30, 2009, at 1:04 PM, Stephan Richter wrote:

> On Tuesday 30 June 2009, Stephan Richter wrote:
>> I'll report the full output when it is done.
>
> And here it is.

OK, this sorta looks like what I got with Python 2.4.  It probably
would have been good enough to say "yeah, I get lots of errors too." :)

So basically, this *is* how we're supposed to run tests and we're in
bad shape,

Given that this locks down versions, wouldn't it make more sense to
not check in configurations with failing (or hanging) tests?

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation