On 24.07.09 09:37, Rupesh P Raj wrote:
> yes
>
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Andreas Jung <li...@zopyx.com
> <mailto:li...@zopyx.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 24.07.09 09:33, Rupesh P Raj wrote:
>     > My application was running fine, but recently it started giving
>     > MemoryError:
>
>     Problem persists after a restart?
>
>     -aj

Running out of physical or virtual memory? Reached the physical process
size for 3.X GB for a single process on 32-bit systems?

-aj

--
ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG          \  ZOPYX & Friends
Charlottenstr. 37/1          \  The experts for your Python, Zope and

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas
org:ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG