Hello Jim,

* 2009-08-07 12:28, Jim Fulton wrote:
> How to do you specify the projects to be tested?  Does every project in
> versions get tested? If so, how do you specify versions for projects that
> you don't want to run tests for but do want to fix the version of.

In my recipe, it automatically tests all the libraries that are marked as
tested=true in the controlled-packages.cfg, but you can filter and test
only a subset of those packages, for example:

recipe = z3c.recipe.kgs
kgs =
packages = zope.component

If somebody tells me how it is possible to get "projects" from the
controlled-packages.cfg using zope.kgs, I can modify the recipe code to
understand it. :)

Fabio Tranchitella                         http://www.kobold.it
Free Software Developer and Consultant     http://www.tranchitella.it
1024D/7F961564, fpr 5465 6E69 E559 6466 BF3D 9F01 2BF8 EE2B 7F96 1564