yuppie wrote:
> SOFTWARE_HOME no longer exist in Zope 2.12, all the software is now
> somewhere on sys.path.
> So this no longer works in zopectl:
> ZDCTL="$SOFTWARE_HOME/Zope2/Startup/zopectl.py"
> exec "$PYTHON" "$ZDCTL" -C "$CONFIG_FILE" "$@"

I wish we could just bless buildout as "the way" to set up Zope 2.12,
then mkzopeinstance becomes moot. If you dig back through the archives,
you'll find the buildout.cfg I came up with that works exactly as it should.

I had notions of coming up with a generic mkintance package that would
package up a buildout.cfg and bootstrap.py into a single executable
script called mkzope212instance.py, but never got round to it...

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk