On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Benji York<be...@zope.com> wrote:
>> - We maintain windows and linux buildbots (or equivalent) against both
>> the test branch and trunk for Python 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6.
> I assume we'd have OS X buildbots as well (if someone will volunteer
> them).

That would be a nice to have.

>> - When buildbot tests pass on all platforms and Python versions, we
>> merge tested changes to the trunk.  Note that the buildbot output
>> needs to record the svn revision # tested.
> By "buildbot output" do you mean simply the fact that all tests passed
> on all platforms?

I'm being intentionally vague, but we need to know that the tests
apply to the versions we're thinking of merging.  At a minimum, the
individual run outputs should contain the svn revision #. So, when
merging changes, we make sure that the test branch changes being
merged have been tested.

Jim Fulton