Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Sounds like you did the research.

I've considered all packages mentioned in the current ztk.cfg that come
from the zope.* namespace. The BBB stuff from zope.location.pickling is
neither used by any of them, nor do compat-tests involving the pinned
versions of those packages and the modified zope.location fail.

Come to think about it, I'm not sure whether and how far I should
investigate beyond the ztk for removals like this; are there zope.*
packages in the repository that should no longer be cared about at all?

> I'm +1 on removing it.

Done.

--
Thomas