Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Whether ztk.cfg can be reused directly or whether we should extract
> something in it with just the version indicators I'm not sure about. I've
> noticed when modifying the buildout.cfg of the ZTK to add
> z3c.recipe.depgraph support that I had to pin down *everything* that was
> pulled in by depgraph as well if I wanted to avoid getting buildout errors
> (some weird version conflict was taking place). I hope that ztk.cfg isn't
> triggering that.

I'd say it does; it contains a line

allow-picked-versions = false

which makes buildout complain if it ends up using a package whose version
it had to pick from the index, so you're required to specify a version for
every package used by any part of the buildout. This line is a piece of
policy that I'd like to see gone from ztk.cfg as well; if someone wants
the behaviour, they can specify it in their buildout.cfg.