On Oct 10, 2009, at 06:22 , Baiju M wrote:

Hi Jens,
I was looking at Zope 2 documentation. To generate this site :
http://docs.zope.org/zope2/

we use the buildout available here, is it ?
svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope2docs/trunk

Yes.

So, can I remove the buildout available inside zdgbook and zope2book ?

Please ask Andreas Jung, he combined the buildouts and will know which ones an go away.

Also it looks like this patch is required to generate it locally:

Don't now. It works for me as is. I'm just a user of those buildouts, not the maintainer. Andreas will know more.

jens