On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Sebastien Douche <sdou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use z3c.recipe.depgraph for our projects that use Zope3. The trouble
> is depgraph use the working set to generate the list of eggs. It's not
> what I want, (only eggs specified in the recipe and not all Zope3
> eggs). Thus I want to add a option like strict-eggs.

You can just name that option "eggs" in the recipe part. If it is
specified, built the working set from that list. If it is not
specified stick to the current way and use everything.

Feel free to change the code. If you want a new release just ping me
and I'll do it or give you PyPi access rights :)