Hi Roger,

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Roger Ineichen <d...@projekt01.ch> wrote:
> Hi Jonathan
>
> In general any improvment is welcome as long as there is no bad
> sideffect. I do not know this option and do not understand what
> you mean with moving buildout around.

By "moving buildout around", I mean: I generate a buildout in a
directory, let's say /home/foo/prod/1.0 on the host FOO, and I would
like to be able to copy the result of the buildout on the host BAR, in
the directory /var/run/bar/ and be able to just run ./bin/paster and
voilĂ !
That's why I would like to have relative paths.

> Anyway, if there is no sideffect like larger processing time
> in prodction use just for provide a fancy feature, you are very
> welcome to improve and implement usefull things ;-)

Ok, I don't think the modification will have such side effects, so I
will propose a patch for this then :)

Cheers,

 Jonathan