I'm wondering:

Scenario 1: I pack a storage to a time T and append X transactions after

Scenario 2: I append X transactions to a storage and then pack it to time T.

Will those scenarios end up with the same result? I can imagine GC to
get in the way, but I'm not sure about how it does its thing exactly.

The question can also be phrased as: Are the operations "pack" and
"append transaction" for storages commutative?

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com